- Natural & Pure without any additives: 100% Pure Iranian Saffron Threads packed in an plastic box
- ISO 3632-2 Standard: Each pack of Kashmir Saffron is stamped with three essential figures. Crocin (colour), Picrocrocin (flavour) and Safranal (aroma) levels based on laboratory tests.
- Single origin: Makes for the perfect exotic festive gift! One harvest and one source plantation from Mashad, Iran.
- Easy to use: Easy dispensation thanks to our sealed air-tight plastic box. A little Iran Saffron goes a long way!
- Export grade: Tried and tested in European markets by chefs and confectioners. Limited edition batch with phytosanitary clearance.
- Saffron, poetically called "Red Gold", is the most expensive spice in the world. He is from the Iran - 95 percent of saffron global production.
- flavor, sweet aroma, reddish color, an alternative spice to salt.
Saffron Negin This filament type, usually obtained from “bunched saffron” and “Poushal Saffron” which has no style & pollen and just consist...
1 – 4